Simply stunning! Beautifully renovated executive residence south of Lakeshore Road offering approx. 2,690 sq. ft. of upscale fully finished living space.
76 Brock Street boasts:
- Cove moldings, pot lights, smooth ceilings, designer lighting, gleaming hardwood floors throughout the main and upper levels, large verandah, on-site parking for seven vehicles including the oversized heated garage and more!
- The gorgeous gourmet kitchen with an abundance of white cabinetry, granite counters, designer backsplash and high-end stainless steel appliances is open to the spacious dining room with custom built-in illuminated cabinetry and is ideal for entertaining.
- Luxurious master retreat with walk-in closet and newly renovated spa-like ensuite with frameless glass shower with rainfall shower head, freestanding soaker tub and floating vanity with His and Hers sinks.
- Enjoy the added living space in the professionally finished lower level with large family room with gas fireplace with a brick surround, built-in wine cooler, storage/craft room, powder room, utility room and two walk-outs to yard.
- Sensationally landscaped and manicured grounds with mature perennials, towering trees, interlock patio and flagstone front walkway.
- Walk to St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Secondary School, Fortinos, the shops and restaurants of Kerr Village, downtown and the lake.
- A perfect locale for commuters close to the GO Train Station and highways.
Come see 76 Brock Street for yourself!
Download a Presentation Brochure
Main Floor Renovation Plan
- W.H. Morden Public School
- Pine Grove Public School (French Immersion)
- St. James Catholic Elementary School
- St. Joseph Catholic Elementary School
- Thomas A. Blakelock High School
- St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Secondary School