Fabulous rental opportunity with lake views! Absolutely stunning executive rental offering approx. 3,262 sq.ft. of upscale living space in addition to the finished basement in the sought-after Lakeshore Woods community.
66 Great Lakes Boulevard features include:
- Soaring 9’ ceilings on the main floor, formal living and dining rooms, hardwood floors throughout main and upper levels, pot lights, spacious family room with gas fireplace, sunken main floor laundry room with access to garage, open riser staircase with wrought iron pickets, computer niche in upper hall, inground sprinkler system covering entire property, fully fenced back yard with interlock patio, interlock drive accommodating parking for 6 cars and so much more!
- Sensational gourmet kitchen with an abundance of cabinetry, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, island and large breakfast area with walk-out to patio.
- Relax and unwind in the master retreat with walk-in closets and spa-like five piece ensuite with His and Hers sinks, soaker tub, frameless glass shower and separate water closet.
- Three additional bedrooms and two full bathrooms complete the second floor.
- Enjoy the added living space in the professionally finished basement with huge recreation room with gas fireplace and built-in bench, family room, fifth bedroom, four piece bathroom and utility room.
- Walk to Shell Park and the lake and close to parks, the shops and restaurants of Bronte Village, Bronte Harbour and highways.
- A minimum one year lease is required. Rental application, credit report, references and letter of employment are required. Non-smokers. No pets.
Come see 66 Great Lakes Boulevard for yourself!
Download a Presentation Brochure
- Gladys Speers Public School
- Eastview Public School
- Pine Grove Public School (French Immersion)
- St. Dominic Catholic Elementary School
- St. Joseph Catholic Elementary School
- Thomas A. Blakelock High School
- St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Secondary School