Welcome home! Gorgeous 3+1 bedroom bungalow situated on a quiet, family-friendly street in a sought-after West River neighbourhood!
Beautifully finished from top-to-bottom, 64 North Forster Park Drive offers:
- Laminate floors throughout the main level, living room with wood burning fireplace, family room with walk-out to deck, dining room open to the gourmet kitchen with quartz counters and stainless steel appliances, three spacious bedrooms and luxurious four piece main bathroom with marble counter.
- Enjoy the added living space in the finished basement with separate entrance, Berber broadloom, recreation room, play/games room, fourth bedroom, spa-like three piece bathroom with marble counter, laundry room plus ample storage.
- Updates include pot lights, newer furnace and central air (2016), roof (2016), windows at front of house, custom deck (2018), security system and more! Incredibly private 177’ deep pool-sized lot with professionally landscaped gardens, towering trees and custom deck perfect for the kids and pets!
- Steps to Forster Park and Sixteen Mile Creek and within walking distance of Oakwood Public School, downtown shops and restaurants, Oakville Centre for the Performing Arts, Kerr Village and the lake!
- Close to GO Train, highways and all amenities.
Come see 64 North Forster Park Drive for yourself!
Download a Presentation Brochure
- Oakwood Public School
- W.H. Morden Public School
- Pine Grove Public School (French Immersion)
Roman Catholic Elementary School
- St. Nicholas (French Immersion)
- Thomas A. Blakelock High School
- St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Secondary School