Prime locale backing onto greenspace! Well maintained end-unit condominium townhome located in a quiet complex in Aurora Village.
This three bedroom, four bathroom family home at 549 Tara Hill Circle has been freshly painted and offers:
- Gleaming hardwood floors throughout the main level, crown moldings, living/dining room with large bay window (2016), replaced broadloom on the upper level (2012), finished basement (2010), replaced furnace (2016), new shingles (2018) and more!
- The well-appointed kitchen features upgraded cabinetry (2010), stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar plus eat-in area with walk-out to deck.
- pstairs you’ll find the large master bedroom with double closets with organizers, three piece master ensuite, two additional bedrooms and four piece main bathroom.
- Enjoy the added living space in the finished basement featuring a large recreation room with gorgeous laminate floor, built-in bookcases, cozy gas fireplace, space for an office, two piece bathroom, laundry room and plenty of storage.
- The monthly condominium fee of $400 covers exterior maintenance, building insurance, maintenance of common areas (grass cutting and snow removal) and parking.
- Close to St. Andrews Shopping Centre, Lester B. Pearson Public School, Aurora Heights Public School, St. Maximilian Kolbe Catholic High School, Aurora High School, Aurora Community Centre, St. Andrews Valley Golf Club and #404 highway.
549 Tara Hill Circle is in a great family-friendly community!