Welcome to LINK Condos + Towns at the corner of Dundas and Sutton – an eye-catching low-rise condominium with tiered floors at shifting angles, artful glass and paneled exterior walls and European-style public plaza with upscale cafes and boutiques.
This modern one bedroom plus den unit at 5220 Dundas Street #521 features:
- 9’ ceilings, plank laminate floating floors throughout, designer kitchen with polished quartz counters and premium built-in stainless steel appliances, in-suite laundry with stackable washer and dryer, energy-efficient double glazed floor-to-ceiling windows and large balcony.
- Fabulous two-storey Lifestyle Amenity Centre with fitness centre, demonstration kitchen, private dining room for 12 people, Scandinavian sauna/steam room, hot and cool plunge pools, and show-stopping outdoor rooftop terrace with communal dining table, lounge areas, water feature and spectacular ravine views.
- Strategically placed surveillance cameras and security monitoring.
- An ideal locale for commuters close to QEW, #403 and #407 highways and just steps to GO Transit.
- Walk to shopping, restaurants and all amenities.
- For the outdoor enthusiasts Bronte Creek Provincial Park is close by and offers an outdoor pool, scenic hiking trails, fishing, biking, camping and year round activities.
Come see 5220 Dundas Street #521 for yourself!
Download a Presentation Brochure
- John William Boich Public School
- St. Christopher Catholic Elementary School
- Sacred Heart of Jesus Catholic Elementary School
- St. Gabriel Catholic Elementary School
- Dr. Frank J. Hayden Secondary School
- M.M. Robinson High School
- Corpus Christi Secondary School