OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM on Sunday, November 18
Designer showpiece! Perfect for commuters within walking distance of Appleby GO Train Station! No detail has been overlooked in this modern three storey executive beautifully finished from top-to-bottom!
5110 Fairview Street #15 offers:
- Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout, California shutters, stunning wallpaper, solid wood interior doors, 2+2 bathrooms, second floor laundry room, custom upgraded staircase with distinctive wrought iron, brand new roof with warranty (2018), newer central air (2016) and more!
- Fabulous main floor family room with engineered hardwood floor, built-in closet, ledgerock feature wall with gas fireplace and walk-out to patio. Ideal for entertaining the second level boasts a spacious living room with electric fireplace, dining room with custom cabinetry and built-in window seat plus sensational kitchen with designer backsplash and high-end stainless steel appliances.
- Luxurious master retreat with antique doors, hardwood floor, walk-in closet with custom built-ins and brand new spa-like five piece ensuite with His and Hers sinks.
- Completing the third level are two additional bedrooms and upgraded four piece main bathroom.
- Custom designed, low maintenance and fully fenced back yard featuring stamped concrete patio, brand new custom curved wood deck with bench, beautiful garden plus gate to greenspace behind home.
- The monthly condominium fee of $92 covers snow and garbage removal, shoveling of sidewalks, maintenance of roadways, playground, fences and street lights.
- Ideal for families close to Sherwood Forest Park, Centennial Bikeway, Frontenac Public School, Robert Bateman High School, Burlington Centennial Pool, Pineland Public School, shopping, restaurants, public transit and highways!
Come see 5110 Fairview Street #15 for yourself!
Download a Presentation Brochure
- Frontenac Public School
- Pineland Public School
- Ascension Catholic Elementary School
- Robert Bateman High School
- Nelson High School
- Assumption R.C. Secondary School