Fabulous! Total transformation from old and tired to contemporary and elegant executive family home with a large back yard in prime east Burlington near the lake.
5092 Spruce avenue features:
- Bright, spacious and open concept main floor is perfect for the casual lifestyle with an abundance of sunlight complimenting the rich, warm designer colours.
- Stunning gourmet kitchen with well-crafted soft white Thomasville shaker-style cabinets, white subway tile backsplash with a framed herringbone natural stone panel above gas range, new upgraded high-end stainless steel appliances, Carrera Quartz perimeter counter tops, large island with Nero Quartz counter top and breakfast bar overlooking family room.
- The family room outfitted with custom built-in illuminated cabinets flanking the gas fireplace with an elegant mantle is the perfect place to keep warm on those cold winter nights.
- Four panel sliding door walk-out from family room to covered cedar deck ideal for summer family meals.
- Fully fenced pool-sized back yard overlooking beautiful tall mature trees creating a very private yard with exposed aggregate patio and walkway, ideal south-east exposure and superb frontage and depth.
- Features updated in 2016 include high efficiency gas furnace, energy efficient central air, all new vinyl windows and more!
- Walk to Pineland Public School (French Immersion), Mohawk Gardens Public School, Robert Bateman High School and Appleby Mall with Fortinos and close to parks, Appleby GO Train Station, QEW and the lake.
- This home favours quality of space over quantity, where each room will be used every day.
- The classic architectural details will delight you and fit your lifestyle like a tailored suit to make this home one you want to spend time in.
Just move in and enjoy 5092 Spruce Avenue!
Download a Presentation Brochure
- Mohawk Gardens Public School
- Frontenac Public School
- Pineland Public School
- St. Patrick Catholic Elementary School
- St. Gabriel Catholic Elementary School
- Nelson High School
- Robert Bateman High School
- Assumption R.C. Secondary School