Great locale for commuters with the Appleby GO Train Station at your doorstep! Quality built by Remington Homes, this three storey executive home has been finished from top-to-bottom!
5090 Fairview Street #31 offers:
- A great floor plan!
- On the ground floor you’ll find the spacious family room with laminate flooring plus powder room.
- The second floor features hardwood floors, formal living room, spacious dining room open to the oak eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances and walk-out to covered terrace, laundry room and powder room.
- On the third floor is the large master bedroom with walk-in closet and four piece ensuite, two additional bedrooms and four piece main bathroom.
- Additional features include an interlock front walkway, brand new roof, California shutters, ceiling fans, central vacuum, humidifier, security system, 1.5 car garage and more!
- The $90 monthly condominium fee covers snow and garbage removal, shoveling of sidewalks, maintenance of road ways, playground, fences and street lights.
- Close to Frontenac Public School, Ascension Catholic Elementary School, Robert Bateman High School, parks, shopping, restaurants and the QEW.
Don’t miss 5090 Fairview Street #31!
Download a Presentation Brochure
Builder Floor Plans
Floor plans may not be exactly as shown.
- Frontenac Public School
- Pineland Public School
- Ascension Catholic Elementary School
- Robert Bateman High School
- Nelson High School
- Assumption R.C. Secondary School