Imagine the possibilities! Charming three bedroom bungalow situated on a massive pie-shaped lot that is approx. 0.45 acres. Move in and enjoy, renovate or custom build the home of your dreams – the choice is yours!
41 Crescent Road offers:
- Bright living room with laminate floor and wood burning fireplace with a stone surround, dining room (currently used as third bedroom), white kitchen with access to back yard, spacious master bedroom and four piece bathroom.
- Added living space in the finished basement with large recreation room, laundry room, utility room and storage space.
- Incredibly private, pool-sized back yard offers a large deck and mature trees.
- Great central locale within walking distance of Oakwood Public School, Sixteen Mile Creek, the shops and restaurants of Kerr Village, The Oakville Centre for the Performing Arts, library, downtown and the lake.
- Close to St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Secondary School, W.H. Morden Public School, Appleby College, GO Train Station and highways.
- Quiet street in a family-friendly Central Oakville neighbourhood.
Don’t let this amazing opportunity at 41 Crescent Road pass you by!
Download a Presentation Brochure
more info Elementary School
- Oakwood Public School
- W.H. Morden Public School
- Pine Grove Public School (French Immersion)