Don’t miss this great opportunity! Lovely bungalow situated on a gorgeous, oversized 64’ x 118’ private lot in a transitioning neighborhood!
370 Wadsworth Street features:
- Solid all brick 3+1 bedroom family home located in sought-after West Oakville.
- Three bedrooms with hardwood floors on the main level, combination living / dining room with plaster crown moldings and large picture window, two full kitchens, two car detached garage, two large sheds and more!
- The finished basement with separate entrance, spacious family room, second kitchen, fourth bedroom, laundry room and five piece bathroom offers ideal nanny/in-law suite potential.
- The private back yard offers great possibilities for the gardening enthusiast.
- Walk to St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Secondary School, WH Morden Public School, Appleby College and the YMCA of Oakville and close to Kerr Village and the shops and restaurants of downtown Oakville.
This affordable family home awaits your personal touch! Don’t miss 370 Wadsworth Street!
- W.H. Morden Public School
- Pine Grove Public School (French Immersion)
- St. James Catholic Elementary School
- St. Joseph Catholic Elementary School (French Immersion)
- Thomas A. Blakelock High School
- St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Secondary School