Walk to the lake! Welcome to one of the most desirable streets in Bronte! Charming three bedroom family home located on a peaceful street with no through traffic backing onto Victoria Park offering great privacy! This executive is bursting with character and has been beautifully finished from top-to-bottom!
3291 Victoria Street offers:
- Fabulous main floor layout ideal for entertaining with two storey foyer, Jatoba hardwood floors, crown moldings, spacious living/dining room, sunken family room with wood burning fireplace and walk-out to deck, updated powder room plus gourmet kitchen with white cabinetry and bright breakfast area.
- On the upper level you’ll find the spacious master bedroom with window seat and walk-in closet, updated four piece master ensuite, two additional bedrooms and updated main bathroom.
- Enjoy the added living space in the finished basement boasting a large recreation room with new laminate flooring, laundry room and plenty of storage.
- Updates include replaced windows (2017) and upper level bathrooms (2011).
- The private, fully fenced back yard features an oversized deck overlooking the perfectly manicured lawn, gorgeous gardens with well-established perennials and attractive custom built pine shed.
- An ideal locale for families just a short walk to a secluded part of Lake Ontario offering a private beach/swim bay with clean, crystal clear water perfect for swimming.
- Walk to Shell Park and Sheldon Creek Park and close to the shops and restaurants of Bronte Village, Bronte Harbour Yacht Club and Fisherman’s Wharf.
3291 Victoria Street is truly a gem!
- Eastview Public School
- Pine Grove Public School (French Immersion)
- St. Dominic Catholic Elementary School
- St. Nicholas (French Immersion)
- Thomas A. Blakelock High School
- St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Secondary School