Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to live in the heart of quaint Bronte Village!
2402 Belyea Street is a well-appointed and meticulously maintained three bedroom semi-detached bungalow with:
- Fantastic finished basement with separate entrance, recreation room with gas fireplace, second kitchen, laundry room, fourth bedroom and three piece bathroom offers ideal income potential.
- The main level boasts rich hardwood floors, crown moldings, bright living room with large picture window, kitchen with newer white cabinetry open to dining room, spacious master bedroom with ample closet space, two additional bedrooms and four piece main bathroom.
- Fabulous 130’ deep and beautifully landscaped lot.
- Fully fenced back yard with custom deck and mature trees offering great privacy!
- Within walking distance of St. Dominic Catholic Elementary School, Eastview Public School, gorgeous parks and forested trails, the shops and restaurants of Bronte Village, Bronte Harbour, Fisherman’s Wharf and the lake.
A neighbourhood to truly call home!!
Download a Presentation Brochure
- Eastview Public School
- Pine Grove Public School (French Immersion)
- St. Dominic Catholic Elementary School
- St. Nicholas (French Immersion)
- Thomas A. Blakelock High School
- St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Secondary School