Fabulous 4+1 bedroom executive available for rent in sought-after South-West Oakville!
This spacious home at 240 Tweedsdale Crescent offers:
- Tastefully decorated, formal living and dining rooms ideal for entertaining, extensive hardwood floors, large verandah, detached two car garage, great private back yard with lots of room for the kids and more!
- Bright gourmet kitchen with stone counters, large island, built-in stainless steel appliances, large pantry and spacious breakfast area with French door walk-out to custom deck.
- Relax and unwind in the third floor master retreat with vaulted ceiling, floor-to-ceiling stone gas fireplace, huge walk-in closet and spa-like ensuite with soaker tub and frameless glass shower.
- The finished walk-out lower level with large family room with an abundance of custom built-in cabinetry and basement featuring fifth bedroom, four piece bathroom and laundry room offers ideal nanny suite potential.
- Walk to Thomas A. Blakelock High School and Oakville Public Library – Woodside Branch and close to Appleby College, parks, shops and restaurants of South Oakville Centre, Bronte Village, downtown and the lake.
- A minimum one year lease is required. Rental application, credit report, references and letter of employment are required. Non-smokers. No pets.
Come see 240 Tweedsdale Crescent for yourself.
amoxicillin Elementary School
- Brookdale Public School
- Pine Grove Public School (French Immersion)
- St. Joseph Catholic Elementary School (French Immersion)
where can i buy metronidazole otc Secondary School
- Thomas A. Blakelock High School
- St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Secondary School