A rare find! Sought-after 50’ x 150’ treed lot with inground pool in a great Bronte locale within walking distance of St. Dominic Catholic Elementary School, Eastview Public School and the shops and restaurants of Bronte Village.
This exceptionally well maintained one-of-a-kind bungalow at 2386 Rebecca Street offers:
- Hardwood floors throughout the main level, fabulous family room addition with vaulted ceiling and large windows, games room addition with skylight behind detached garage overlooking pool, charming covered verandahs, cement walkways and more!
- Beautifully remodeled and open concept kitchen with white cabinetry, soapstone counters, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances.
- Enjoy the added living space in the finished basement with recreation room with wet bar and wood burning fireplace, three piece bathroom, finished laundry room plus an abundance of storage.
- Relax and unwind in the incredible Muskoka-like back yard oasis with an inground gunite saltwater pool, gorgeous gardens, mature trees, armour stone, deck and exposed aggregate concrete pool surround and patio perfect for summer entertaining!
- Close to highways, GO Train, parks, Fisherman’s Wharf, Bronte Harbour and the lake.
Great curb appeal at 2386 Rebecca Street!
Download a Presentation Brochure
- Eastview Public School
- Pine Grove Public School (French Immersion)
- St. Dominic Catholic Elementary School
- St. Joseph Catholic Elementary School
- Thomas A. Blakelock High School
- St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Secondary School