Sought-after Uptown Core! This gorgeous two bedroom corner penthouse offers approx. 850 sq.ft. of modern living space.
2379 Central Park Drive #1209 offers:
- A bright and stylish unit with 9’ ceilings, dark hardwood floors, floor-to-ceiling windows, spacious master bedroom with three piece ensuite, four piece main bathroom, in-suite laundry with stacked washer and dryer, underground parking space, storage locker and more!
- The functional kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar is open to living/dining room with walk-out to private terrace offering exceptional unobstructed south-facing views!
- The fabulous amenities include a fully-equipped fitness room, media room, party room, sauna, outdoor pool, patio area with barbecues plus visitor parking.
- The monthly condominium fee of $575.49 includes building insurance, central air conditioning, maintenance of common elements, exterior maintenance, heat, water and parking.
- Oak Park is a superb community in which to live because of its close proximity to amenities.
- Within walking distance are several shopping centres that include a multitude of restaurants, Real Canadian Superstore, LCBO, Walmart, Longo’s, Canadian Tire, Winners, HomeSense, banks, GoodLife Fitness and more! Close by is the River Oaks Community Centre, parks, extensive trail system, Sheridan College, golf and Oakville Place.
- Ideal for commuters with easy access to the QEW, #407, GO Train and public transit!
Welcome home to 2379 Central Park Drive #1209!
Download a Presentation Brochure
can you buy azithromycin over the counter Elementary School
- Post’s Corners Public School
- Sunningdale Public School (French Immersion)
- St. Andrew Catholic Elementary School
buy amoxicillin over the counter Secondary School
- White Oaks Centre Secondary School
- Holy Trinity Catholic Secondary School