OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM on Saturday, November 17
Welcome to Forest Heights, a unique condominium townhome complex in Brant Hills! Great family-friendly community with safe, traffic-free walkways and play areas!
This well maintained three bedroom end-unit condominium townhome at 2250 Upper Middle Road #5 features:
- An interlock stone front walkway, hardwood floors throughout the main and upper levels, wainscoting, open concept living and dining rooms ideal for entertaining, spacious eat-in kitchen with ample solid maple cabinetry, walk-out from living room to fenced patio, two exclusive-use underground parking spaces directly outside basement door, household garbage and recycling pick-up from your basement door and more!
- On the upper level you’ll find the large master bedroom with His and Hers closets with custom organizers, three piece master ensuite, two additional bedrooms and updated four piece main bathroom.
- Complex amenities include a large community centre available for meetings and parties (nominal fee) and summertime indoor swimming pool.
- The monthly condominium fee of $584.92 includes exterior maintenance, building insurance, maintenance of common areas (grass cutting, gardens and snow removal), water, cable TV and parking.
- Walk to St. Mark Catholic Elementary School, Paul A. Fisher Public School, shopping and restaurants.
- Close to parks, Brant Hills Community Centre, M.M. Robinson High School, Burlington Mall and downtown shops and restaurants.
- A terrific location for commuters with easy access to QEW, #403 and #407 highways.
Just move in and enjoy 2250 Upper Middle Road #5!!
Download a Presentation Brochure
- Paul A. Fisher Public School
- Brant Hills Public School
- Clarksdale Public School (French Immersion)
- Rolling Meadows Public School
- St. Mark Catholic Elementary School
- St. Gabriel Catholic Elementary School
- M.M. Robinson High School
- Notre Dame Catholic Secondary School (French Immersion)