OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM on Saturday, March 24
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM on Sunday, March 25
Stunning masterpiece! Incredible custom built residence offering approximately 3,104 sq.ft. plus finished basement in a quiet and mature Bronte neighbourhood close to shops, restaurants, the lake and all amenities!
225 Cherryhill Road features:
- The custom designed and tastefully appointed kitchen is functional and well thought out.
- Ample storage and neutral tones make this high-end kitchen very desirable with 48” Wolf gas range, 42” SubZero refrigerator, Wolf built-in microwave and stainless steel built-in dishwasher.
- A large 8.5′ quartz island, designer backsplash and sensor faucet complete this dream kitchen!
- Extensive millwork includes high-end 8” baseboards, crown moldings, detailed trim and coffered ceiling in kitchen.
- Additional features include soaring 18’ ceiling in foyer, butler’s pantry with wine fridge, 7” wide plank engineered oak hardwood floors, pot lights, California shutters, solid doors, large upgraded mud room, solid oak staircase with wrought iron pickets, built-in speakers, WiFi thermostat, exterior cameras, visual doorbell technology, visually appealing stone and wood exterior, irrigation system and so much more!
- Fabulous master retreat with walk-in closet and spa-like ensuite with His and Hers sinks, frameless glass shower, heated floor and freestanding soaker tub.
- Completing the upper level are three spacious bedrooms each with ensuite privileges plus laundry room with cupboards.
- Enjoy the added living space in the professionally finished basement featuring a huge area for entertainment, play room, custom wine racks, three piece bathroom, utility room and storage. Walk to Eastview Public School, St. Dominic Catholic Elementary School, Lawson Playground, Bronte Pool and Bronte Athletic Park and close to parks, Fisherman’s Wharf and Bronte Harbour.
225 Cherryhill Road an entertainer’s dream!
Download a Presentation Brochure
Main Floor Plan
Upper Floor Plan
- Eastview Public School
- Pine Grove Public School (French Immersion)
- St. Dominic Catholic Elementary School
- St. Joseph Catholic Elementary School
- Thomas A. Blakelock High School
- St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Secondary School