Sensational showpiece! Absolutely gorgeous four bedroom executive offering approximately 3,500 square feet of upscale living space on a premium 177’ deep treed lot in a great downtown locale!
This bright home at 2171 Lakeshore Road Boasts:
- Professionally painted throughout and boasts a great open concept floor plan, grand two storey foyer with “Italian” tile floor, 9’ ceilings, custom draperies and window treatments, gleaming hardwood floors on both levels, designer lighting, California shutters, French doors, formal living and dining rooms, main floor laundry with access to garage and back yard, main floor office with custom built-in cabinetry, solid oak curved staircase with carpet runner, security system with cameras and so much more!
- The stunning gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite counters, designer backsplash, stainless steel appliances and breakfast area with walk-out to patio is open to the two storey great room with gas fireplace.
- Relax and unwind in the spacious master retreat with hardwood floor, walk-in closet and luxurious five piece ensuite featuring His and Hers sinks, corner soaker tub and frameless glass shower. The private and professionally landscaped back yard with an interlock patio and gazebo is ideal for summer entertaining.
- Great downtown locale close to shopping, restaurants, Burlington Performing Arts Centre, Waterfront Trail and the lake. This is upscale living at its finest!
Just move in and enjoy 2171 Lakeshore Road!
Download a Presentation Brochure
- Lakeshore Public School
- Tom Thomson Public School
- St. John (Burlington) Catholic Elementary School
- Sacred Heart of Jesus Catholic Elementary School
- St. Gabriel Catholic Elementary School
- Burlington Central High School (French Immersion)
- Assumption R.C. Secondary School
- Burlington Central Elementary