Excellent opportunity for handy man, builder, renovator or investor! Charming three bedroom family home located in the heart of Central Burlington.
This well maintained character home at 2169 Ghent Avenue boasts:
- Crown mouldings, pot lights, new hardwood floors on main level, hardwood staircase, convenient main floor laundry room with new washer and dryer, central vacuum, an extra-long double driveway accommodating parking for eight cars, premium 142’ deep pool-sized treed lot and more!
- Updates include five new closets, newer windows, newer front porch and stairs and newer central air conditioner.
- The cozy eat-in kitchen features granite counters, subway tile backsplash, wainscoting, white appliances and new floor.
- Walk to Tom Thomson Public School, Optimist Park, shopping and restaurants and close to highways, downtown, Spencer Smith Park, Waterfront Trail and the lake.
- R3 Zoning (Buyer and Buyer’s Realtor to verify zoning with City of Burlington).
2169 Ghent Avenue is being sold in “as is” condition.
Download a Presentation Brochure
- Tom Thomson Public School
- St. John (Burlington) Catholic Elementary School
- Burlington Central High School (French Immersion)
- Assumption R.C. Secondary School
- Burlington Central Elementary