OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM on Saturday, May 18
Walk to downtown shops, restaurants GO Train, and the lake! Over $200,000 spent on superb renovations! Totally transformed, this gorgeous 2+1 bedroom bungalow with a fully finished lower level is located on a quiet street in a fabulous Central Burlington locale. The bright and spacious open concept design is perfect for entertaining.
The impressive features at 2036 Maplewood Drive include:
- Engineered hardwood floors throughout main level, LED lighting, upgraded doors and hardware, Energy Star rated windows, high-efficiency furnace and central air, new electrical and plumbing, 25 year fiberglass shingles, upgraded fiberglass insulation, tumbled stone walkways and more!
- The stunning kitchen offers exquisite cabinetry (25 year warranty), quartz counters, designer backsplash, high-end stainless steel appliances, large island with breakfast bar plus dining area is open to great room with wood burning fireplace.
- Completing the main level is the master bedroom with walk-in closet, spa-like four piece master ensuite with double sinks and heated floor, second bedroom plus luxurious four piece main bathroom.
- Enjoy the added living space in the professionally finished lower level with wool Berber broadloom (hypoallergenic), huge recreation room with wet bar, third bedroom, three piece bathroom with heated floor, laundry room, cold cellar and utility room.
- Enjoy spending time outdoors in the large back yard with covered patio and beautiful 100+ year old maple tree.
Don’t miss this incredible home at and all that 2036 Maplewood Drive has to offer!
Download a Presentation Brochure
http://azithromycin-otc.com/ antibiotic azithromycin over the counter Elementary School
- Tom Thomson Public School
- St. John (Burlington) Catholic Elementary School
- Burlington Central High School (French Immersion)
Roman Catholic Secondary School
- Assumption R.C. Secondary School
- Burlington Central Elementary