An incredible find in Glen Abbey! Great family-friendly neighbourhood within walking distance of Abbey Park High School, Pilgrim Wood Public School, Glen Abbey Community Centre and St. Ignatius of Loyola Catholic Secondary School!
1821 Pilgrims Way features:
- Exceptionally well maintained, this 4+1 bedroom executive has been beautifully finished from top-to-bottom.
- This contemporary designer home offers hardwood floors throughout main and upper levels, family room with gas fireplace, den/office, main floor laundry, three full bathrooms on the upper level and more!
- Sensational white gourmet kitchen renovated in 2015 featuring granite counters, high-end built-in stainless steel appliances plus spacious breakfast area with built-in cabinetry, glass display cabinets, desk and walk-out to deck.
- Ascend the solid oak staircase to the large master retreat with walk-in closet and stunning five piece ensuite with double sinks, free-standing soaker bathtub and frameless glass shower.
- Completing the upper level are three additional bedrooms, all with ensuite privileges.
- Enjoy the added living space in the professionally finished basement with large recreation room, fifth bedroom, three piece bathroom and lots of storage space.
- Updates include central vacuum (2016), pool equipment (2013/2014), roof (2011), furnace and central air (2011).
- Enjoy entertaining outdoors in the fully fenced back yard with large deck, interlock patio and inground heated pool with a concrete surround and separate fence.
- Close to parks, trails, shopping, restaurants, highways and hospital.
Come see 1821 Pilgrims Way for yourself!
Download a Presentation Brochure
read more Elementary School
- Pilgrim Wood Public School
- Forest Trail Public School
- St. Bernadette Catholic Elementary School
- St. Mary Catholic Elementary School
click here Secondary School
- Abbey Park High School
- Thomas A. Blakelock High School
- St. Ignatius of Loyola Catholic Secondary School