OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM on Sunday, August 20
Sought-after Glen Abbey! Fabulous Arthur Blakely built 4+1 bedroom family home with a beautifully landscaped front yard with wrought iron fencing, flagstone courtyard, flagstone walkway and concrete driveway.
1804 Pilgrims WAY features:
- The main floor features an oversized dining room, living room open to family room with gas fireplace, newer hardwood floors, laundry room, powder room and three walk-outs to the back yard.
- Completing the main floor is the attractive eat-in kitchen with an abundance of cabinets, granite counters, built-in appliances, built-in desk and bright dining area with walk-out to patio.
- On the second floor you’ll find the spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet and five piece ensuite, three additional bedrooms and five piece main bathroom.
- Enjoy the added living space in the finished basement with recreation room with gas fireplace, fifth bedroom with three piece ensuite with Jacuzzi tub, den and lots of storage space.
- Updates include roof (2009), windows (2010), furnace (2010), central air (2013), pool liner (2016), pool filter and pump (2010) and interlock stone patio (2015).
- Relax and unwind in the fully fenced back yard oasis with an inground heated pool, interlock stone patio, mature trees and gorgeous gardens.
- Walk to Abbey Park High School, Pilgrim Wood Public School, St. Ignatius of Loyola Catholic Secondary School and Glen Abbey Community Centre and close to parks, shopping, restaurants, QEW and new hospital.
1804 Pilgrims Way is an ideal family home!
Download a Presentation Brochure
- Pilgrim Wood Public School
- Forest Trail Public School
- St. Bernadette Catholic Elementary School
- St. Mary Catholic Elementary School
- Abbey Park High School
- Thomas A. Blakelock High School
- St. Ignatius of Loyola Catholic Secondary School