OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM on Sunday, October 22
WOW! Double lot with beautiful inground pool! Gorgeous and sophisticated, this 4+1 bedroom family home in the sought-after Samuel Curtis Estates is a must see! Rarely offered with over 4,000 sq. ft. of finished living space and top quality finishes throughout!
165 Stevenson Road offers:
- Elegant front door and sidelights, large engaging foyer, custom hardwood floors throughout the main and upper levels, crown moldings, California shutters, pot lights, designer lighting, open concept living and dining rooms, main floor laundry room, solid oak staircase with carpet runner, central vacuum, interlock driveway and walkway … the list goes on and on!
- The beautiful gourmet eat-in kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite counters, stainless steel appliances and dining area with walk-out to patio is open to family room with designer gas fireplace.
- Exquisite master bedroom with walk-in closet and three piece ensuite.
- Beautifully appointed and fully finished basement with newer Berber broadloom, large open concept recreation room, den/office, fifth bedroom and two piece bathroom.
- Relax and unwind in the extensively landscaped back yard oasis with concrete patio and inground heated pool ideal for summer entertaining!
- Close to parks, the shops and restaurants of Bronte Village, Bronte Harbour and the lake.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to live your dream at 165 Stevenson Road!
Download a Presentation Brochure
- Mohawk Gardens Public School
- Frontenac Public School
- Pineland Public School
- St. Dominic Catholic Elementary School
- St. Joseph Catholic Elementary School
- Robert Bateman High School
- Nelson High School
- St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Secondary School