Beautifully upgraded 1+1 bedroom end unit stacked townhome located on a quiet street in prestigious Glen Abbey.
1489 Heritage Way #44 offers:
- Approx. 1,305 sq.ft. of fully finished living space.
- Open concept design, combination living/dining room with walk-out to rear yard, great kitchen with breakfast bar, hardwood floors, crown moldings, high efficiency furnace and central air conditioner (new in 2015 with 10 year parts and labour warranty), spacious master bedroom with double closets, two full bathrooms and more!
- Enjoy the added living space in the professionally finished basement with large recreation room, second bedroom, spa-like four piece bathroom with frameless glass shower and Jacuzzi tub, laundry room and plenty of storage.
- Small road maintenance and common area fee of $95 per month.
- Walk to Heritage Glen Public School, Abbey Park High School and Glen Abbey Community Centre and close to parks, trails, shopping, restaurants, highways and new hospital.
Just move in and enjoy 1489 Heritage Way #44!
Note: 1489 Heritage Way #44 is also available for lease.
Download a Presentation Brochure
- Heritage Glen Public School
- St. Bernadette Catholic Elementary School
- St. Mary Catholic Elementary School
- Abbey Park High School
- Thomas A. Blakelock High School
- St. Ignatius of Loyola Catholic Secondary School