Massive lot! Don’t miss this fabulous opportunity in West Oak Trails! This well maintained and bright four bedroom family home is situated on an oversized pool-sized lot with fish pond/waterfall and cedar hedges.
1449 Derby County Crescent features:
- Great square footage for the price!
- Superb open concept main level offering a two storey foyer with Juliet balcony, spacious living room, family room with gas fireplace, family-sized kitchen with breakfast area with walk-out to deck plus convenient laundry room.
- Ascend the solid oak staircase to the upper level featuring a large master bedroom with double closets, four piece master ensuite with corner soaker tub, three additional bedrooms plus four piece main bathroom.
- Additional features include a covered verandah with custom stone work, massive cold cellar, inside access to garage, custom double driveway, newer roof (2017), replaced central air conditioner (2015), central vacuum, inground sprinkler system, shed on concrete foundation and more!
- Close to parks, shopping, restaurants, new hospital, highways and all amenities.
- Quiet “road hockey” street ideal for kids!
Don’t delay – 1449 Derby County Crescent definitely won’t last long!
Download a Presentation Brochure
- West Oak Public School
- Forest Trail Public School
- St. John Paul II Catholic Elementary School
- Garth Webb Secondary School
- St. Ignatius of Loyola Catholic Secondary School