Welcome home! Gorgeous four bedroom executive residence located on a quiet family friendly cul-de-sac in a transitioning West Oakville neighbourhood!
This bright and well maintained two storey family home at 1409 Helen Court features:
- Situated on a fabulous and beautifully landscaped 54’ x 117’ pool-sized lot.
- Highlights include porcelain tile in foyer, combination living/dining room with bay window and hardwood floor, family room with hardwood floor and gas fireplace with a brick surround, main floor laundry room with side entrance, windows (2005), furnace and central air (2006), central vacuum, new front door and sidelights, cold cellar in basement, exposed aggregate front walkway and more!
- Gourmet kitchen with pot lights, granite counters with breakfast bar, designer backsplash, white appliances and dining area with walk-out to patio.
- On the upper level is the spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet and four piece ensuite with soaker tub, three additional bedrooms and four piece main bathroom.
- Relax and unwind in the private and fully fenced back yard with gorgeous gardens and exposed aggregate patio great for summer enjoyment.
- Walk to South Oakville Centre, Hopedale Park and Thomas A. Blakelock High School and close to Brookdale Public School, Queen Elizabeth Park Community and Cultural Centre, Appleby College, QEW and the lake.
Just move in and enjoy 1409 Helen Court!
- Brookdale Public School
- Pine Grove Public School (French Immersion)
- St. Joseph Catholic Elementary School
- Thomas A. Blakelock High School
- St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Secondary School