Location, location, location! Your search ends here! Fabulous five bedroom executive quality built by Mattamy on a prime corner lot in sought-after Glen Abbey!
The “Yorkshire” model at 1399 Greenbriar Drive offers Approx. 3,850 sq.ft. of exceptionally well maintained living space:
- This original owner home boasts a generous sized foyer with wainscoting, formal living room, spacious dining room with hardwood floor, family room with wood burning fireplace, main floor den, laundry room with inside access to garage, beautifully renovated three piece bathroom (December 2016) and so much more!
- Great family-sized eat-in kitchen with an abundance of cabinets, high-end stainless steel appliances and large breakfast area with French door walk-out to patio.
- Relax and unwind in the spacious master retreat with walk-in closet and renovated five piece ensuite with His and Hers sinks and soaker tub.
- Private and beautifully landscaped back yard with large interlock patio ideal for summer enjoyment.
- Walk to Monastery Bakery, St. Ignatius of Loyola Secondary School and prestigious Glen Abbey Golf Course and close to parks and trails, shopping, restaurants, highways and new hospital. This one definitely won’t last long!
Come see 1399 Greenbriar Drive for yourself!
Download a Presentation Brochure
- Abbey Lane Public School
- Pilgrim Wood Public School
- Forest Trail Public School
- St. Matthew Catholic Elementary School
- St. Mary Catholic Elementary School
- Abbey Park High School
- Thomas A. Blakelock High School
- St. Ignatius of Loyola Catholic Secondary School