Welcome home! Gorgeous executive residence situated on a premium 49’ x 137’ lot in sought-after Glen Abbey!
This great family home at 1229 Saddler Circle offers:
- Approx. 4,400 sq.ft. of finished living space.
- Freshly painted and extensively upgraded with an open concept layout, hardwood floors throughout main and upper levels, formal living and dining rooms, family room with wood burning fireplace, main floor laundry room with access to garage and side yard, two elegant wrought iron Baluster staircases, second floor loft-style family room with wood burning fireplace, fully fenced pool-sized back yard and so much more!
- Gourmet kitchen with granite counters, designer backsplash, stainless steel appliances and spacious breakfast room with walk-out to deck.
- Relax and unwind in the spectacular master retreat with two walk-in closets and spa-like five piece ensuite with His and Hers sinks, freestanding soaker tub and frameless glass shower.
- One of the four bedrooms has been converted into one of the master walk-in closets and can easily be converted back at the seller’s expense if requested.
- Enjoy the added living space in the finished basement with huge recreation room with laminate floor and pot lights plus ample storage.
- Walk to St. Bernadette Catholic Elementary School, Heritage Glen Public School and Heritage Way Park and close to Abbey Park High School, Glen Abbey Community Centre, parks, trails, Oakville Hospital and highways.
Come see 1229 Saddler Circle for yourself!
Download a Presentation Brochure
- Heritage Glen Public School
- St. Bernadette Catholic Elementary School
- Abbey Park High School
- Thomas A. Blakelock High School
- St. Ignatius of Loyola Catholic Secondary School