OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM on Saturday, June 22
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM on Sunday, June 23
Quiet family-friendly court! Well maintained four bedroom executive situated on a premium 130’ deep mature lot backing onto Abbey Lane School in sought-after Glen Abbey!
Ideal for the growing family this home at 1164 Priory Court offers:
- Approx. 2,550 square feet of living space in addition to the finished basement.
- Superb main floor layout with spacious principal rooms, formal living and dining rooms, family room with wood burning fireplace with a floor-to-ceiling brick surround, convenient mud room with access to side yard plus the well-designed kitchen with an abundance of cabinetry and breakfast area with walk-out to three season sun room addition with vaulted ceiling and skylights.
- On the upper level you’ll find the spacious master bedroom with four piece ensuite, three additional bedrooms plus five piece main bathroom with double sinks.
- Enjoy the added living space in the finished basement with large recreation room with wood burning fireplace with a floor-to-ceiling brick surround and wet bar, games/media room, sitting area, three piece bathroom, laundry room and plenty of storage.
- Private, beautifully landscaped back yard with concrete patio and mature pear and persimmon trees perfect for gardening enthusiasts.
- Great central location within walking distance of Glen Abbey Golf Club, parks, restaurants and shopping.
- Close to Abbey Park High School, St. Ignatius of Loyola Catholic Secondary School, Glen Abbey Community Centre, hospital, QEW and all amenities.
Welcome home to 1164 Priory Court!
Download a Presentation Brochure
click here Elementary School
- Abbey Lane Public School
- Pilgrim Wood Public School
- St. Matthew Catholic Elementary School
- St. Bernadette Catholic Elementary School
click here Secondary School
- Abbey Park High School
- Thomas A. Blakelock High School
- St. Ignatius of Loyola Catholic Secondary School